Joining the TUI Retail Team as a Store Manager, you will support and lead a team to become destination experts to recommend and sell holidays, Cruise, UK Breaks and additional products.
You will put all customers at the heart of our business by creating unforgettable holiday experiences that make us the best-loved holiday company. ABOUT THE JOB
- Lead by example and role model company values to inspire your team whilst embracing change and rising to the challenges that this role brings
- You will support and develop your team to be proactive, investigate and resolve every question or complaint, however if things don't go quite right, you'll be confident to step in and take ownership
- Recruit, nurture and retain top talent whilst sharing a great amount of fun
- You'll use customer feedback and insight to spot trends, challenge the way we work and find new ways to improve customer satisfaction and loyalty to grow our business
- Technology is evolving every day, so is TUI. By providing you with the best tools, your personality and experience will support you to coach, develop and performance-manage your team whilst setting high performance standards that drive engagement
- Drive your team to exceed company sales and service objectives, in Retail we call it 'Smashing your Targets'
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- A proven passion for leading by example and delivering excellent customer service
- A confident and fun motivator with the drive to exceed targets and overcome challenges
- Skilled to coach, develop and performance manage a team to retain talent
- A fair and inclusive management style that understands our people are our most valuable asset
- An organised individual who takes pride in their work and responsibility of their own development
- Confident to balance accounts, comply with company policies and procedures and responsible for managing every aspect of your store
- Flexibility to work variable shift patterns each week which include evenings & weekends in line with customer demand. Shift patterns are normally shared 4 weeks in advance
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional 'TUI time off'
- Competitive salary with a commission scheme that rewards you for exceeding targets
- Health and Wellbeing support across five key areas - Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Discovery day - time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Investment in your development, alongside your store induction
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.