A CLINICAL NEGLIGENCE SOLICITOR is sought for this thriving YORK based Law Firm. This practice is developing its Clinical Negligence Team and seeks an experienced fee earner with a strong track record of running complex cases and have a natural ability for compassion & understanding. Key Criteria:
- You will be an newly qualified Solicitor or Legal Executive but the key criteria is having demonstrable experience of Clinical Negligence work.
- Commercially minded with the ability to advise appropriately with an understanding of the bigger picture.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure without compromise to accuracy or quality.
- Excellent relationship builder.
- Solution rather than problem orientated.
- Team orientated with the desire and ability to mentor more junior members as well as learn and share experiences.
- Technically capable with solid knowledge of the Civil Procedure Rules and process.
- Self sufficient whilst fully knowing own boundaries.
- IT literate with case management experience.
- Able to work within a fast paced environment and meet financial and key performance targets.
This is a very exciting opportunity to develop your career and work with like-minded, supportive people and develop a client base in your specialist area. Get in touch to find out more!