£28,000 - £30,000 + Benefits
An exciting new opportunity exists for an ambitious, revenue generating Marketing Executive looking to take the next step in their marketing career, to join a busy, well-established and growing distributor of construction supplies for customers across the South of England as they further develop their exciting new retail channel.
Reporting to the Managing Director, the successful candidate will combine their 1-2 years experience of digital and traditional marketing with their drive to succeed to increase customer acquisition and brand awareness with the ultimate aim of improving bottom line profit.
This fast moving, team-based role will provide the opportunity to join a friendly, welcoming team playing a vital role in the planning, management and execution of innovative, profit driven marketing campaigns. Key Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Website content management
- Social media platform management, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc
- Search engine utilisation
- E-mail and CRM marketing campaigns to trade customers
- Trade and retail marketing strategy development and implementation management
- Raise company brand awareness
- Develop traditional marketing collateral such as leaflets &brochures
- Measure, evaluate and report on campaign performance with a focus on ROI
- Blog writing and content creation
- 1-2 years experience in broad marketing role.
- Some knowledge or experience of retail advertising or marketing would be ideal
- Knowledge of email platforms e.g. Mailchimp
- Customer focussed, analytically driven and creatively strong.
- Interpersonal skills to build rapport with internal stakeholders
- Some experience with the operational use of the major marketing platforms such as Facebook Business Manager and Google Ads - Desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious, consumer-focussed, Marketing Executive who thrives in a fast paced, dynamic environment to join a supportive, well-established team as they embark on an exciting new venture. A competitive salary and benefits package is on offer to the successful candidate. Apply now!