Senior Brand Manager is required for a fantastic Global FMCG company who has a long list of very well know everyday brands in its portfolio where marketing is the heart of the organisation.
We are looking for an experienced FMCG Senior Brand Manager who will deliver the strategy and delivery to one of their exciting key brand portfolios. The team are fun, engaging, creative and incredibly passionate so want a likeminded Senior Brand Manager to be part of the team.
In reward you will be paid £50,000 - £57,000 p.a. plus bonus and car allowance plus as many products within the range you need!!
Duties as Senior Brand Manager include:
- Manage overall revenue and profit delivery of the brand portfolio;
- Develop, drive and execute the strategic marketing plan for the brand;
- Manage the development of brand marketing strategy and implementation of key initiatives;
- Be brand guardian - ensure deep consumer understanding and strong commercial knowledge;
We are looking for a Senior Brand Manager who has:
- Strong project manager - good communicator and experience of dealing with comms in design agencies;
- Ability to lead and influence partner at all levels;
- Brands marketing experience;
- Product Development;
- Energy for partnership and crafting initiative that build growth;
- FMCG experience on brands with a proven track record in achieving results.
The Senior Brand Manager plays a meaningful role in making things happen, in inspiring, persuading, and gaining dedication for your project across different functions and work levels.
If you are creative, fun loving, passionate and can make things happen with the above experience then please apply via the job board for consideration.