Internal Account ManagerMid-Kent£21k +£10k OTE
An amazing opportunity for an experienced Account Manger has arrived, working for a well-established company.
The Internal Account Manager will be responsible for retaining and growing revenues from a defined portfolio of internal accounts, manage a portfolio of small - medium commercial and residential firms, building strategic relationships and conduct training and account reviews, gain share of wallet from missing users/departments, establishing upsell opportunities for full product range.Duties include:
- Managing and retaining an account portfolio to exceed growth targets.
The successful candidate will:
- Growing the account portfolio by identifying new users, competitive win backs and gaining referrals.
- Developing and executing a consultative sell.
- Ensuring effective implementation of all new customers to ensure on-going usage and growth in the aftersales environments.
- Delivering against all agreed company and department KPIs and service levels.
- Setting and conducting telephony client meetings to review the account.
- Developing long term profitable relationships with customers to ensure full growth potential of your portfolio.
- Organising CPDs, product seminars and company presentations within customer portfolio
- Very good customer service skills
- Able to network and build relationships well
- Experience in a similar role or environment
- Previous experience in a B2B position
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Basic understanding of professional account selling
- IT knowledge including MS Office and the internet
This company offers training, progression and development opportunities and a pleasant working environment. They are currently entering into a really exciting time of expansion, so it is a great time to join the business!
If you feel you meet the above criteria and are keen for a role of this nature, please apply online for immediate consideration.
This role is being handled by Leah Hall, Consultant for Business Support at Pearson Whiffin.