Alexander Daniels are recruiting for a Mortgage administrator to join a small boutique firm. To be sucessful you will have experience in working in a mortgage processing role. You will be confident in speaking to clients and deling with queries. You will prefably have experience in communicating with professional personnel including lenders, accountants and solicitirs.
- Liaise with clients and mortgage lenders to chase mortgage and protection applications to completion
- Manage diary system for pipeline business and existing clients
- Assist in the preparation of client paperwork, to include; factfinds, suitability letters
- Submission of applications to mortgage lenders
- Maintain and monitoring of emails and broker diary
- Ideally already has experience working in a mortgage broking office, and so has a detailed working knowledge of the mortgage industry and the processes involved in submitting a mortgage application, and managing through to legal completion
- Professional tone and manner as need ability to speak with clients, who in the main are high net wealth, lenders, accountant and solicitors
- Friendly, with a can-do attitude
- Organised and self motivated
- People person, and willing to go the extra mile to deliver a fantastic service
This is a full time role, however 4 days a week will be considered.