Lancashire County Council have a successful ongoing partnership with Reed Education to provide a Teaching Assistant to a Secondary School in the Lancaster area. As a result, Reed Education are seeking a Full Time Teaching Assistant Level 2. The role would be 5 days per week from 8:30 to 15:30pm. The role is to start ASAP and is expected to last up until Christmas. The School strives at all times for excellence in everything they do and all students are encouraged to develop their full potential.
The right candidate will provide learning support across the school.
For this role, experience in KS2 support is required.
The successful applicant must:
• Be an excellent communicator and have a nurturing approach to students
• Be reliable, committed and interested in working with students and demonstrate the qualities of a good role model (qualities of compassion, trustworthiness, politeness and good listening skills)
• Have good interpersonal skills; be trustworthy, punctual as well as being patient and confident when working with children.
· High quality training and support
· Opportunities to work across a number of schools
· Competitive rates of pay in line with Teacher Pay Scale
· Dedicated consultant to support you within your role
Reed Education are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all students and we expect all applicants to share this commitment. All appointments will be subject to an enhanced DBS disclosure, including a Children's barred list check and satisfactory referencing.
Due to the current situation with coronavirus in the UK, we are continuing to advertise vacancies and would encourage all interested, suitably qualified candidates to apply. We will determine on a job by job basis the most suitable method for assessment in light of the current situation. If you are interested in the role please email us an up to date CV or contact us on . We look forward to receiving your application.