* £30,000 - £33,000 DOE
* Cardiff / Bristol
* Flexible working
As an Account Manager, you will be an integral part of the client services team. You'll be part of the account team working with a range of high-profile clients. From delivering TV, radio and social media campaigns to brand development, you'll be part of a team that delivers truly integrated solutions for some exciting public sector clients.
Working closely with both the client, and agency account, strategy, and creative teams, this is a fast-paced role which requires strong project management skills.
This role is perfect for an experienced Senior Account Executive, or established Account Manager with agency experience looking to take the next step in their career.
What you will be doing:
* Be responsible for the implementation and delivery of campaigns to brief, on time and to budget.
* Developing client relationships, gaining trust and credibility.
* Attending client meetings and presentations, presenting to clients where required
* Researching, preparing and writing presentation documents
* Ensuring that projects run smoothly, accurately and to budget, on time and to an agreed standard
* Working with internal departments and teams, including creative, strategy/planning and finance teams to ensure campaigns are delivered effectively
* Taking client briefs and ensuring as full a brief as possible is obtained by asking appropriate questions
* Assuming overall responsibility for accurate scheduling requirements and chair regular scheduling meetings with creative, design and artwork representatives.
* Managing the creative process, ensuring timelines are met and that the creative product is on brief.
The essential skills and experience you need to be successful in the role are:
* At least 2 years' experience working in an integrated agency environment
* Be able to communicate confidently across all levels, with clients and internally
* Be able to apply creative thinking to business problems
* Strong project management skills, with experience of managing multiple stakeholders and working to tight deadlines
* Demonstrate an advanced understanding of the various elements of the marketing mix
* Be curious with a passion for self-development and professional growth
What you'll get in return
* £30,000 , £33,000 DOE
* Brilliant development opportunities
* Flexible working
* Generous benefits
* Amazing clients