What you'll do
We're looking for an experienced marketer who wants to make a difference and strives in a challenging fast paced environment. If you have excellent organisational and project management skills and the ability to produce supplier briefs from a sales & marketing strategy, join Optivo as a Marketing Executive.
In this exciting role, you will:
What you'll need
- Work with the Marketing Manager to deliver agreed marketing campaigns through both online and offline channels.
- Ensure all marketing campaigns fulfil Optivo's branding guidelines.
- Manage your schemes' digital presence on Optivo's sales website and property portals and plan and manage media strategies
- Effectively work with the wider Sales Team to review marketing campaigns and adjust as required.
- Be responsible for scheme budgets, monitoring spend and seeking to maximise value for money.
Ideally, you'll have worked in the Property sector in a similar role as a Marketing Assistant/Executive and will have a pragmatic and creative approach to problem solving with a focus on fast, practical solutions. You'll be an excellent communicator with excellent attention to detail to ensure nothing slips through the cracks. You'll have a proven ability to establish personal credibility with a range of stakeholders, be able to build trust with colleagues quickly and have experience of presenting detailed findings in a confident and articulate manner to a wide range of internal stakeholders. Finally, you can successfully work to deadlines, prioritise your own workload effectively under pressure and manage conflicting priorities.Closing date for applications: Sunday 31st October, 11.59pm.What's in it for you
Inclusion and Diversity
- Life assurance
- Healthcare cash plan
- Eyecare & dental
- Birthday leave
- Retailers discounts
- Cycle to work
- Buy & sell annual leave
- Season ticket loan
- In-house academy & career development
- Flexible working
At Optivo we work hard to create a diverse and inclusive culture and environment where people are respected for who they are. Encouraging inclusion is not just about protected characteristics, it's about celebrating differences of thought, opinion, experience and perspective of each individual. We're all different in our own way and we want our colleagues to feel comfortable, that they belong, and are safe to be themselves at work, without fear of being judged or excluded, but valued for their contribution to our One Team approach.