Finance Administrator - Temporary to Permanent
£18,346 - £20,787 Term Time only (40 weeks)
Full time Permanent
Hours 8.30 - 4.30
This is an immediate start!!
Our Client is seeking a Finance Administrator to join their team in Dulwich. In this role you will be responsible ensuring that all financial systems are kept up-to-date monthly, providing support on financial matters and providing assistance to the Finance Manager on all forms of auditing. You do not have to have financial experience however you do have to have strong administrative skills. This is a fast paced role, you need to be highly organised with strong administrative skills in an office.
* Responsible for the ordering request, goods receipt and purchase invoice processing
* Ensuring that weekly BACS runs are ready and all payments have been fully authorised
* Payroll responsibilities
* Monitoring and organising Finance department inbox
* Ensuring that all payment systems are kept up to date
* Supporting the Trust Finance Manager in producing quarterly VAT returns
* Ensuring that finance management and procurement arrangements comply with Trust policies, government statutory requirements and Audit stipulations.
* Ensuring that the Trust finance systems are up to date and provide accurate information by performing month end tasks in a timely and efficient manner
* Supporting effective debt management and control highlighting any areas of concern to the Trust Assistant Finance Manager.
* To provide training to a wide range of staff on the ordering platform
Key skills, requirements and qualifications:
* A DBS will be taken
* Strong communication skills
* Must be comfortable working within team
* Excellent at meeting deadlines
* Strong admin background
* Good with data inputting
* Strong background in using in-house systems
* Ability to work at a fast pace
* Accuracy and attention to detail
* Using own initiative
* Excellent Customer services experience
* Microsoft Office - 365
Disclaimer: Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles, unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually, therefore if you do not hear back from one of our consultants within 14 days then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for this role