Senior Management Accountant / FP&A AnalystManchester City Centre£40,000 - £42,000
A growing SME business in Manchester City Centre has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Management Accountant to work directly with the Financial Controller.
This exciting, newly created, opportunity has arisen at the companies Head Office in Manchester for a Senior Management Accountant / FP&A Analyst to join our Finance team.
This role involves working closely with the Financial Controller and taking ownership of the management accounting for a number of entities/regions.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is highly ambitious and looking to work within a dynamic and growing Finance team.As Senior Management Accountant / FP&A Analyst your role will involve:
To apply for the role you must:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for multiple entities / regions
- Posting of month end journals
- Monthly reconciliation of revenue and balance sheet accounts
- Data analysis and KPI reporting and development
- Preparation of annual, monthly, and weekly forecast data
- Supporting the Financial Controller and Finance Director in a proactive manner to ensure that the needs of the business are fully supported inc. adhoc project work as required
- Working with Commercial team to build profitability reports for potential new business.
- Be newly qualified accountant with proven Management Accounts / Analytical skills
- Have advanced excel skills and good use Prior experience with accounting systems
- Be experienced in preparing management accounts reports, posting month end adjustments (accruals, prepayments, etc)
- be familiar with assisting with the preparation and completion of balance sheet reconciliations and P&L queries
- have the ability to communicate effectively and work unsupervised whilst managing multiple tasks
- Have a strong team working ethic
- Have good attention to detail and organised approach, with proven ability to work to tight deadlines
- Experience with Sage200 would be a distinct advantage
If you are interested in this vacancy please follow the link to apply or get in touch with Rebecca on 07889 300045