A very large construction and engineering company is looking for a commercial Finance Business Partner
to join for 6 months
paying up to £60,000
An exciting role, that is project driven
and allowing you to directly work with senior stakeholders
shaping strategic and operational decision making by providing insight, challenge and advice.
Will require you to have relevant industry experience
preferably in a construction or engineering business
- Supporting the finance manager in managing the resource planning process and maintaining current staff lists
- Modelling staff scenarios
- Supporting senior and functional managers and Directors
- Reporting expenditure against budgets and forecasts, providing senior management and Directors with timely trend analysis
- Provide analytical and strategic support to the Finance Manager and Head of Finance to develop proposals to deliver the project in an affordable manner
- Provide constructive challenge to the Directorates across staff and non-staff costs to ensure adherence to budgets and the provision of value for money
Develop and maintain relationships with senior management and Directors to enable them to understand the financial impacts of their decisions.
Constantly improve the accuracy and financial projections.
Skills & Experience
- Accountancy qualification (ACA, CIMA or ACCA).
- Ability to develop clear, robust and accurate financial models.
- Communicating, developing and maintaining relationships with senior management and Directors
- A track record of identifying inefficiencies and improvements and establishing and delivering plans to resolve the situation
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Delivering to deadlines and able to work under pressure
- A very high standard of professionalism and discipline.