My client, a successful FMCG business based in Harlow, Essex are actively seeking a Commercial Finance Analyst to join their growing team.
The successful Commercial Finance Analyst will be looking for career progression within an ever changing market and have aspirations to work for a market leading brand. The business is looking for a Commercial Finance Analyst who can work autonomously and who has the tenacity, with the aptitude to work on an ad-hoc basis. Successful candidates must have the desire be a go getter with a high achieving attitude.
The business encourage progression and internal growth and thereby applicants who are Part Qualified in CIMA/ACCA or ACA should apply.Key responsibilities of the job will include:
The ideal candidate will possess the following attributes/skills:
- Reporting, budgeting and forecasting of financials
- Provide detailed analysis of changes to Forecast / Budget
- Support different teams including the commercial finance team
- To business partner the operations team
- P&L experience
- Opportunity to manage graduates/junior part-qualified accountants
- Strong communications skills
- Pro-active and efficient
- Efficient worker with the ability to work autonomously
- Previous Analytical experience is essential
- Strong systems knowledge, including advanced Excel
- Commercial and strong stakeholder management experience
- CIMA/ACCA or ACA part qualified
This position offers excellent career progression and full study support for the right individual.