SF Recruitment are currently working with a fantastic distribution business based in Redditch. They are looking to on board an Assistant FP&A Analyst, reporting into the Finance Manager, responsible for analysing financial statements and predicting the future performance of the company. This position is imperative for the financial planning and analysis department of a business and a fantastic developmental position for an aspiring finance professional.
- Produce, review, and analyse financial accounts at departmental level
- Regular and ad hoc financial reporting and analysis
- Forecasting and budgeting, as well as supporting and enhancing the Forecasting and Budgeting process
- Understand the numbers and drivers behind them, build and develop the story behind the numbers - and communicate back to non-finance stakeholders in simple, user-friendly way
- Support the finance manager and team in their work
- Support month end across wider Finance team
- Create new reports and enhance existing reporting
- Drive automation of reporting and improve efficiency of our current reporting processes
- Provide financial insight and analysis to support decision making
- Produce and review month end calculations
- Transactional accounting support.
Please get in touch if this sounds of interest.