Contracts ManagerDoncasterPermanent with excellent benefits
Yolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit is working with a large emergency services organisation to support them to recruit a Contracts Manager - responsible for contract negotiation, management and oversight and manage the process to deliver against the requirements of a portfolio of contracts What you'll be doing as a Contracts Manager
- The postholder will be responsible for the management of the Trust's processes with regard to legally binding contracts this may also include partnership agreements, service level agreements and memorandum of understanding for their delegated portfolio.
- Co-ordinate the contract negotiation process with commissioners for their delegated portfolio.
- The postholder will lead the development and management of the designated Trusts main commissioner contracts within the delegated portfolio.
What you'll bring to the role as a Contracts Manager :
- The postholder will provide specialist advice on mitigating and managing risk within contracts entered into by the Trust, minimising the Trust's exposure to financial, clinical, reputational, performance and business risk .
- The postholder will work in partnership with all parties to ensure that commissioners Service Development Implementation Plans (SDIPs) and workplans are delivered.
- Proven significant experience in a contract management role
- Experience of identifying and interpreting national policy
- Proven experience of proactive contract management
- Proven experience with drafting, agreeing and implementing contracts
- Significant experience with Microsoft applications, in addition to electronic and manual data collection systems.
- Proven experience of influencing people who are not directly line managed to act
- Proven experience of producing and presenting reports to a range of audiences and tailoring communication techniques accordingly to ensure understanding.
Proven experience of line management of staff, including setting objectives, undertaking appraisals, managing conduct, performance and managing health and sickness issues
Here's What You'll Get in Return as a Contracts Manager
- Specialist knowledge of NHS standard contract management and contractual requirements which includes the NHS Standard Contract.
The successful Contracts Manager
will receive the following:
A starting salary of £32 306
Excellent benefitsThink this one's for you
If you think this Contracts Manager
role is for you then apply online to Nikki Fisher at Yolk RecruitmentYolk Public Sector & Not-for-Profit team works with organisations across the UK to fulfil their recruitment needs and to achieve their D&I objectives. We recruit temporary, contract and permanent hires for 1 off specialist needs or for volume campaigns. We support our applicants to navigate the public sector recruitment processes and secure their dream jobs. Yolk Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer and embraces diversity in our workforce. We employ the best people for the job at hand and actively encourage applications from all qualified candidates, regardless of gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, disability, educational background, parental status, gender identity or any other protected characteristic. We champion and celebrate diversity at Yolk allowing our team to bring their whole selves to work.