Locum Research Contracts Manager - up to 12 months - £45-50 per hour Umbrella - East of England - Remote Working
Venn Group's specialist legal team is delighted to be is recruiting for a Locum Research Contracts Manager to join a Public Sector organisation in the East of England on a remote working basis, however the option of office presence is welcomed should the appointed candidate prefer.
The organisation are ideally seeking someone to take on the position on a full-time basis but candidates possessing the relevant experience who can only offer part-time hours will also be considered.
This assignment is offered for an initial 3-6 month period however, has scope to be extended up to 12 months.
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Contracts specialist with previous experience specialising in the drafting, negotiating and management of Research Contracts within the Public Sector. The candidate will also be familiar with interpreting and understanding detailed and complex contractual documentation.
Duties may include:
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating research related contracts and collaboration agreements
- Preparing contract novations, amendments, extensions and variations
- Protecting the organisation's access to the results of research for further use or commercialisation
- Identifying, communicating and mitigating contractual risks
- Providing specialist support for staff on all aspects of contracts and contracts management
- Ensuring that project contracts enable future use of project results both for future scientific research and where appropriate for commercial exploitation
- Contributing to in-house training and preparation of training materials
- Managing the contracts process for and behalf of the organisation
An hourly rate of up to £50 per hour (Umbrella) is offered for this position.
For further information, please contact Tom Hoult or Connie Ross on or alternatively send your CV to .
At Venn Group, we endeavour to respond to all applications within 48 hours. However due to the volume of applications we receive we may not be able to respond to all applications individually. If you have not heard from us within a 48 hour timeframe your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Venn Group aim to deliver the highest standards and have been accredited with IIP and ISO accreditation, so you can be assured your application will be handled with professionalism and care.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.