A leading multi-disciplinary consultancy for the built environment, Acivico Group transforms the communities in which we live, learn and work by designing managing and maintaining buildings and infrastructure. We've worked on some of the most prestigious construction projects in our region and have recruited 40 people to our growing team in the last 18 months alone.The opportunity
We are now looking to expand our PR and marketing team with the recruitment of a Senior PR & Marketing Executive. This new role will support our Director of PR & Marketing in the delivery of a professional, customer focussed, outcome oriented marketing and PR function for Acivico Group, individual Acivico businesses and the Constructing West Midlands (CWM) framework.
Based out of our Brindley Place offices in Birmingham, the role will cover a wide range of external and internal communications and marketing activities including media relations, editorial and other copywriting, social media activity, online marketing, the creation of marketing literature and other collateral, internal comms and CSR related marketing.
Reporting directly to the Director of PR & Marketing, the role provides excellent learning and professional development opportunities as well as a competitive benefits package which includes a local authority pension scheme, generous holiday entitlement (starting at 29 days per year plus bank holidays) and the option of hybrid working.Core Responsibilities:
- Helping to maximise positive PR and marketing opportunities for the business
- The delivery of specific projects within the PR and marketing programme
including the management of external suppliers and related budgets when appropriate
Experience & Core Skills
- Providing the ongoing support required to deliver external and internal PR, communications and marketing activity for the business
- Provision of information for PR & marketing reports as required by the PR & Marketing Director
- The provision of advice to internal and external stakeholders as required
- Ideally holds a professional PR and/or marketing qualification
- Demonstratable experience in B2B PR and marketing
- Project/campaign management experience
- Copywriting: Marketing collateral, press releases and ideally features
- Strong social media skills (B2B platforms including LinkedIn and Twitter)
- Experience of delivering online marketing campaigns
- Good evaluation and reporting skills
- Ability to deliver a consistently high standard of work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise work and to work to deadlines
- Good interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with different audiences up to (but not including) Board level and to respond professionally and promptly to colleagues
- Ideally a good working knowledge of Click Dimensions or similar e-marketing software
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including PowerPoint, Word and Outlook
- Annual salary of up to £32k
- Generous holiday entitlement (starting at 29 days plus bank holidays)
- Option of hybrid working
- Local authority pension scheme
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
You can download the full job description from the careers section on our website.
Please submit your CV with a covering letter through to the email provided before the closing date of Wednesday 27th October 2021 at noon.