A global investment bank and financial services firm is seeking a Team Assistant with proven experience supporting at a senior level to join them on a six-month temporary basis. The suitable candidate will be someone who is proactive, determined and thrives in busy environments. You will be supporting at the Analyst, Vice President, Managing Director and Partner level.
* Coordinating meetings and conference calls, maintaining banker calendars and contacts
* Coordinate aspects of corporate travel, including flights, visa applications, car transfers, hotel reservations, cash advances and preparing itineraries
* Processing travel and entertainment expense reports in a timely and accurate manner, ensuring compliance with expense guidelines
* Managing a high volume of phone calls
* Placing, receiving, screening and delegating calls as needed, taking detailed and accurate messages
* Interacting with colleagues in a professional and effective manner
* Performing general tasks, including but not limited to, copying, archiving and filing
* Fostering a team-oriented environment providing support and sharing responsibility with other members of the phone group
* Undertaking other ad-hoc projects and duties as requested
* Four to six years of team assistant experience
* Over two years of financial services experience
* Excellent communication skills in-person, on the phone and by email
* High attention to detail and strong technical skills
* Good judgment, independent thinker and resourceful
* Ability to work well under pressure, prioritise and handle multiple tasks efficiently and effectively
* Good knowledge of general business and corporate cultures, a team player
* Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If you feel that you fit the above criteria then please apply today by submitting your CV to us. Please note due to the high volume of applications that we receive only successful applicants will be contacted. For information on how we process personal information please refer to our website: How We Use Your Personal Information.
At Australasian Recruitment Company we are committed to an Equal Opportunities policy and make employment decisions by matching business needs with the skills and experience of candidates, irrespective of age, disability (including hidden disabilities) gender, gender identity or gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, or sexual orientation.