Butler Rose is working with one of the top Facilities Management business in their search for an experienced Credit Manager (Order to Cash (OTC) Billing & Collections Manager) to join their finance Shared Service Centre team. This is a maternity contract and will pay £32.28 to the successful candidate.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting and successful company who are looking for a leader in this time of change and growth. It is a great opportunity for an ambitious Credit Manager who can play a significant role as part of the leadership team in driving through strategic commercial objectives within the competitive UK market.
* To manage and oversee all retained billing activities, ensuring that defined controls and processes are strictly adhered to, and all SLAs met.
* The role is responsible for ensuring that the billing cycle is processed to plan, and that timely and accurate revenues are charged accordingly.
* They also need to understand all relevant systems interfaces and inputs to the billing process to propose and deliver process improvements in order to ensure completeness of revenues charged and to reduce overall cycle times.
* To manage and coordinate the successful and timely collection of debt relating to existing strategic and complex accounts (retained activities), and to ensure that all debts and customer payments are received in line with strategic financial targets, business credit policies and financial controls.
Ideal candidate will have:
* Strong experience of working in an Accounts Receivable functions within a large organisation or Shared Services function.
* Good level of Collections, Billing & Revenue Cycle knowledge and experience.
* Demonstrable knowledge of broader OTC activities such as cash application including flexibility to cover for absences or at time of peak demand as necessary
* Experience of working with, and managing, a range of stakeholder's expectations and needs.
Other responsibilities/requirements/skills to eye on:
* Experience in SAP and or Oracle Financials Accounts Payable desirable.
* Experience of working with outsourced providers desirable
* Some travel within UK and outsourced partner may be required
We can offer you a full insight and job description on applying, please don't delay with your application.
Please call or email Cerys Kirby Thirlwell for further information
Butler Rose is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Butler Rose Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.