My Forest of Dean client are looking for an all-round accounts assistant to focus on a high volume purchase ledger but turn their hand to other tasks needed.
- Assist with the preparation and maintenance of accounts and reporting systems.
- Focus on the purchase ledger duties on a high-volume basis
- Undertake any allocated project and development work by the Department Manager or Accounts Supervisor
- Perform the necessary accounting tasks efficiently using the required software, including: Sage Accounts, NATWEST Bankline, Microsoft Excel/Word, HMRC On line filing, reporting websites, and Companies House Website, ensuring accurate records are maintained for financial audit purposes.
- Communicate and liaise with all other departments within the company and any 3rd parties that the role may require communications with, ensuring good relationships are maintained
- Answer telephone calls, being the first point of contact for 3rd parties, ensuring the appropriate image of Simplicity.
- Perform basic office tasks such as photocopying, scanning, filing, data entry and other administrative duties.
This role could suit a full-timer or is open to part-time (30 hours). The salary is competitive and on top of this has a 10% quarterly bonus. Please contact Clare Shearer to discuss in more detail or submit a CV.