Entain is one of the world's largest sports betting and gaming groups, operating both online and in the retail sector. With offices across five continents and licences in more than 20 countries, we operate some of the most well-known and iconic brands in the industry with more than 250 years of combined history - names such as Ladbrokes, partypoker, bwin and Coral.
An exciting opportunity to join the compliance department with one of the largest global sports betting and gaming operators based in London.
As a Compliance Manager in the Legal & Compliance (L&C) team you will be responsible for supporting Senior Compliance Managers and the Head of Compliance with key projects and daily task management for the digital and retail business.
You will be responsible for supporting key projects in the area of regulatory compliance for the UK and Gibraltar facing brands, including monitoring compliance with UK and Gibraltar regulations, conducting risk assessments and gap analyses, maintaining and updating compliance records and policies, monthly and quarterly reporting, risk registers, logs and project plans.
The role will involve working closely with the digital and retail compliance teams, including other compliance managers, to ensure processes and procedures are followed, policy documents are updated and accurate and key projects are delivered on time and to specification. The role will also involve working closely with compliance monitoring and assurance colleagues to ensure compliance with regulations and codes of practice.
You will be expected to have a detailed knowledge of the Compliance and Regulatory landscape across a broad spectrum of compliance subjects and have the capability to offer advice and guidance to teams across the business.
You will be asked to contribute to the continuous improvement of L&C processes to support more effective, efficient delivery of L&C initiatives.
You will be expected to proactively work with the wider Digital and Retail business across several geographical locations to support the compliance function and drive initiatives through to completion on time and to the required quality.What you'll be doing:
What we need from you:
- Work closely with the Senior Compliance Managers to manage the compliance function and ensure on time, high quality delivery for all L&C initiatives.
- Conduct risk assessments and gap analyses against regulations, guidance and legislation.
- Maintain accurate records for all compliance processes.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert for L&C requirements.
- Deliver high quality L&C analysis and support for all brands.
- Support all L&C teams in improving day to day operations.
- Encourage communication and collaboration across the business, team and stakeholders in order to build strong relationships and develop cross functional working
- An independent, motivated, self-starter.
- Excellent knowledge of the compliance and regulatory environment, with particular focus on UK and Gibraltar gambling regulations.
- At least 2 years compliance and regulatory experience in a fast paced, regulated environment.
- Compliance qualification and equivalent related work experience.
- Experience working on multiple projects at once, across multiple geographical locations.
- Detail focused but able to see the "big picture" and maintain progress.
- Excellent listening, interviewing, presentation, facilitation and influencing skills.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Strong oral and written communication skills which delivers messages clearly and confidently at all levels.
- A team player who shows respect and values the views of others.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach - equally comfortable managing top level activity and also getting involved operationally to make things happen.
Hybrid approach between office and working from home