We are looking for caring, compassionate individuals to become Full-Time Live-In Care Assistants throughout Norfolk Having previous care experience is preferred but not essential. Ideally, it would help if you lived within a 3-hour commute of Norfolk. You must have a valid driving licence to be considered for this job.Pay Rates & Hours
- £840.00 per week, equivalent to £25,000.00 per annum (for 6 months work per year).
- Paid Mileage when you take the clients out and about in the community/appointments.
- Holiday pay.
- £300 joining bonus.
- Generous company pension.
- You will have regular visits from the team and have access to telephone support 24/7.
- Shift patterns are two weeks on, and two weeks off.
We urgently need Live-In Care Assistants To live in a client's home and provide a variety of non-medical services that enhance the quality of their life. To help clients and their families meet the challenges of aging with dignity, respect, pride, care, and compassion.Duties will include:
- Supporting with bathing/showering, dressing/undressing, and all elements of personal care.
- Observing and reporting any changes in the health or status of the client.
- Preparing meals and assist with feeding when needed.
- Responding to emergencies.
- Prompting and administering medication
- Accompanying and transporting clients to appointments or social events.
- Providing support with hobbies, studies, and social activities.
- Assisting with light housework, laundry, ironing, or even a spot of gardening.
Above all, be their companion and a good listener.
We are advertising this position on behalf of our client who is in the top 3% of care providers who have been awarded "Outstanding"
in their latest CQC inspection. They provide personalised relationship-led care and companionship service to mainly older vulnerable adults in their own homes. They understand that everyone is different, so they provide care packages tailored to an individual's needs. They carefully match their Care Assistants with their clients.
If you are interested in this Live-In Care Assistants in the Norfolk area job, please click on "Apply" and upload your CV. We will process your application and contact you to discuss the next step.