I am currently recruiting for a Quality Manager, with a leading precision engineering business providing machined and fabricated components, sub-assemblies, tooling and prototypes to various industries such as Automotive and Aerospace.
This role is based in Willenhall on a permanent basis reporting to the project board and managing director!
Main Purpose: To manage the operational quality aspects across the whole business including the quality team and to ensure appropriate resource allocation across all business
Have what it takes?Responsibilities
- Overall responsibility for the compliance of all quality & EHS standards and accreditations including but not limited to AS9100, ISO 9001 & NADCAP.
- Manage, lead, motivate and allocate resource of personnel within the Quality Department
- Conduct a comprehensive review of the suitability of the existing QMS system. Review and report to Management Team suitability periodically.
- Development of the integrated QMS and EHS Management Systems; ensuring they are Implemented, internal audits are completed, and non-conformances/action plans are implemented
- Collating and analysing performance data and KPI's
- Recruit new Quality staff in line with business requirements.
- Ensure all staff are inducted into the requirements of the QMS and provide update training as necessary
- Ensure that all suppliers used by the organisation are selected, evaluated and re-evaluated
- To champion customer quality concerns and responding to customer non-conformance issues
- Effective disposition of scrap and rejects in a timely manner
- EHS responsibility/reporting management of all processes, including ensuring conformance to all legal requirements.
- EHS incident investigations and the recording of incidents in a timely manner.
- Ensuring that all operations have suitable and sufficient risk assessments, SWP's and SOP's
- Minimum of 5 years working in an aerospace AS9100 Rev D
- ISO9001, NADCAP
- Change Management
- Quality Internal Auditor
- SOP management
- PFMEA / PPAP
- Coaching & Mentoring Others
- MRP Systems
- Quality Qualification
- HNC or Equivalent in Engineering
- Lean manufacturing
Interested? Please apply below ASAP.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.