Position: Senior Legal Support Assistant
Salary: £22,000 - £28,000 per annum DOE
Do you have experience in supporting Fee Earners or partner level in professional services? Do you enjoy working as part of a successful team? If you are organised and pride yourself on ensuring exceptional client delivery, then keep reading.
Working with a global recognised client, who are renowned for employee engagement, you will play an integral part in ensuring workflow management for admin assistants and document production. You will ensure the fee earners are supported and clients receive an exceptional service.
Your duties will be varied and will include:
· Managing the production of documents and checking returned work
· Liaising with clients are required
· Ensuring client protocols and processes are adhered to
· Ensuring compliance is up to date at all times
· Supporting fee earners with preparation of pitches, tenders scheduling meetings etc
· Maintaining Excel spreadsheets
· Acting as key point of contact for fee earners
· Liaising with internal support teams
· Processing invoices, requesting payment and managing monies in
· Other admin support duties as required.
Are you the right person for this role? You will be:
· Experienced in document management / case management systems
· A first-class communicator, both written and verbal
· Confident in problem soling and seeing tasks through to the end
· Well organised and methodical with first class attention to detail
· Confident working to fee earner / partner level
· Experienced in working in a legal or professional services environment
Interested? Do you think you can add value to this team? If so, please send your CV to Jackie MacGregor via the 'Apply Now' button to be considered.