Nursery Assistant - Nursery Nurse
We are working with an independent day nursery who are currently looking for an experienced Nursery Practitioner for their nursery setting in Richmond upon Thames, South West London.
The successful nursery nurse will preferably hold a minimum level 2 or level 3, NNEB, EYE, NVQ or recognised equivalent childcare qualification, you will also ideally have at least 6 months nursery setting experience, being able to demonstrate a sound working knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage framework and key worker practices.About the position
- Supporting and extending children's learning, development and educational outcomes
- Organising and overseeing the planning, implementation and provision of activities
- Carrying out observations and evaluations
- Planning and providing next steps to support children's development
What you can expect:
To apply to this Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant position please submit your CV using the apply now link.
- Guidance and support to develop in your childcare career
- A starting salary of £9.65 - £12.75 per hour, negotiable depending on experience
- Benefits package including quarterly bonus
- Free DBS and renewal
- 29 days holiday, increasing with service