We have a fantastic opportunity for an Administration Assistant
to join SET Saxmundham School. Based in Saxmundham
, you will join us on a full-time, permanent basis working 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday,
39 weeks per year. In return, you will receive a competitive salary of £19,000 pro rata (£16,322 per annum),
plus benefits.About the Administration Assistantrole:
We are looking for an experienced, capable, and versatile Administration Assistant
, who is proactive and hardworking. As part of a small team in a busy school office in the heart of the school, you will be carrying out a wide range and level of duties. Responsibilities as ourAdministration Assistant:
Reporting to the School Office Manager, you will provide any general administrative support as required, including:
- Providing a welcoming front-line service to all visitors and general reception duties
- Having responsibility for attendance and admissions
- Maintaining student database and parent contact details
- Administering the admissions process
- Producing school trip information
- Complying with policies relating to child protection, safeguarding, attendance (first-day calling), and health and safety
- Developing positive and constructive relationships with staff, parents, and pupils
- Reprographics, typing, collation of documentation, drafting and production of official reports, minute taking
- Undertaking tours of the school for applicants, parents/carers, and new students as requested by the Head of School
9am, Monday 1st November 2021Reference:
If you would like to join our team as our Administration Assistant
or find out more information, then please click 'apply' today, we would love to hear from you!
We reserve the right to appoint the Administration Assistant role prior to the closing date so please submit your application early to avoid disappointment.
The Seckford Education Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and successful candidates will be subject to an enhanced check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).