Learning Support Assistant (KS3 & 4) - Bury St Edmunds!
REED Education are currently supporting a fantastic SEN provision in Bury St Edmunds, and we are looking for Learning Support Assistants to join the team on a permanent basis from as soon as possible!
- Specialises in Social, Emotional and Mental Health
- Caters for secondary ages
- Provide an engaging curriculum for young people
- Graded 'Good' by Ofsted
- Well established and highly regarded SEN provision
- Support the young people in small groups or on a 1:1 basis
- Supervise and/or take part in off-site activities
- Monitor and observe young people's behaviour, reporting concerns if and when necessary
- Full time, permanent contract, starting as soon as possible
- Salary between £15,662 - £16,269 pa
What you'll need:
- Previous experience of working with children or young people
- Experience of working with social, emotional and mental health (desirable)
- Able to provide a safe and engaging environment at all times
- To have a strong and resilient nature
- Enhanced DBS check (we can support with this)
If this exciting opportunity is of interest to you, please forward your details to us by applying below. We will be in touch to discuss your application!