I am recruiting for an inside account manager for a company based in Kingshill.
The Internal Account Manager will be responsible for retaining and growing revenues from a defined portfolio of internal accounts, manage a portfolio of small - medium commercial and residential firms, building strategic relationships and conduct training and account reviews, gain share of wallet from missing users/departments, establishing upsell opportunities for full product range.
The role will involve:
- Managing and retaining an account portfolio to exceed growth targets.
- Growing the account portfolio by identifying new users, competitive win backs and gaining referrals.
- Developing and executing a consultative sell.
- Ensuring effective implementation of all new customers to ensure on-going usage and growth in the aftersales environments.
- Delivering against all agreed company and department KPIs and service levels.
- Setting and conducting telephony client meetings to review the account.
- Developing long term profitable relationships with customers to ensure full growth potential of your portfolio.
- Organising CPDs, product seminars and company presentations within customer portfolio
Customer focussed with the ability to network, build excellent rapport with varied customers and colleagues and deliver persuasive presentations.
You will also have/be:
What's on offer:
- Graduate calibre
- Previous experience in a B2B or B2C sales role with the drive to exceed minimum expectations.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A basic understanding of professional account selling.
- Knowledge of the internet and the supply of online information.
- MS Office - Word, Excel, Powerpoint
- 25 days' holiday, with optional 5 days unpaid leave per year
- Flexible working
- Cycle to Work scheme
- Focus on training and career progression
- Salary £21k + OTE £10k