Marks Consulting Partners are currently looking for a Lead Estates Project Manager to work with one of our Private Practice clients in Kent.What the job will be doing
Salary and benefits package:
- Capital work delivery
- Condition survey management
- Bid writing
How to Apply
- This is a full time, permanent opportunity offering a salary of circa £50,000 per annum, commensurate with experience
- Generous pension contribution via Local Government Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave (plus bank holidays), increasing to 30 days with length of service
- The chance to work within an innovative team and collaborative work environment
- Personal and career development opportunities, including educational sponsorship and courses
If you would like any further details about this position, please contact Matthew Newton at Marks Consulting Partners.
If this job is not quite right for you but you are looking for something new, please contact us for a confidential discussion.
Marks Consulting Partners specialise in contract and permanent recruitment of technical property staff for the public sector including housing associations, local authorities, and related private sector companies. We do not advertise all of our vacancies so please give us a call and register with us to be notified of all suitable roles. Industry