Pay: Kent Range 8
Start Date: Immediate
We are looking to appoint a dynamic, experienced and committed individual to the role of School Finance and Office Manager. The post will be 35 hours a week, term time only plus two additional weeks at Kent Range 8, £26,205-£29,885 pro-rata.
The core purpose of the role will be to:
- Lead and manage the school finances, including day-to-day financial tasks, purchasing, budget setting and budget monitoring
- Oversee maintenance and improvement programmes working with the Chief Financial Officer
- Maintain accurate financial records
- Complete and submit statutory financial returns
- Advise the Senior Leadership Team and Governors on all financial and premises matters
- Line manage staff, including appraisals.
The successful candidate will need to have:
- Considerable experience of managing school finances
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- An ability to be strategic and creative
- Excellent financial management and ICT skills
- The ability to play a senior role within the organisation of the school.
The successful post holder will be working closely with the Chief Financial Officer and HR Officer, who work across both Chartham Primary School and St Stephen's Infant School.
Please contact Megan Roberts, HR Officer if you would like to arrange a visit to St Stephen's Infant School: email@example.com
Our schools and all their personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.
Closing Date: 01/11/2021 at 12:00
Interviews: To be confirmed
Information about the school
St. Stephen's Infant School is on the edge of Canterbury and shares the lovely site with the Junior school.
We are a professional and fun loving team with high expectations of pupils and ourselves.
We have achieved Artsmark Gold, the Woodland Award Bronze, Silver and Gold, and also the Gold Green Travel Award.We also had a very successful Ofsted inspection in 2019.
St. Stephen's Infant School is committed to the welfare and safety of all our pupils and therefore this post is subject to a DBS check.
Chartham Primary School and St Stephen's Infant School have shared Executive Leadership arrangements with the Chief Executive Officer, Chief Finance Officer and HR Officer working across the two schools. Building on this relationship, we converted to a Multi-Academy Trust, Inspira, on the 1st April 2021. The successful candidate will be employed by Inspira Academy Trust on the terms and conditions set out here. Inspira Academy Trust is committed to paying all its staff on national and local terms and conditions of service.
Our School and all its personnel are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children. This post is subject to an Enhanced Disclosure Application to the Disclosure and Barring Service.