Digital Account Manager - Events & Experiential
This is an exciting chance for somebody with experience in events marketing to join a business with drive, determination and passion for what they do.
We are currently searching for a Digital Account Manager on behalf of a communications marketing agency who specialise in digital, events, brand activation & experiential marketing solutions. Working directly in a customer facing role for one of the largest retail convenience businesses across the UK. This could be an incredible opportunity for somebody with great digital and campaign management skills to move into an exciting sector and grow with a rapidly developing business. Flexible working is available.
The experience we need.
* Proven track record in managing social and digital campaigns, marketing materials, integrated campaigns, plus experience with experiential activity would be a bonus
* Experience in developing strategic social media and digital plans
* Excellent communication and negotiation skills (written and verbal)
* Exceptional organisational, work prioritisation and time management skills
* Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and brief within challenging timescales
* Acting as a role model to the junior members of the team
* Can-do attitude with a willingness to take on responsibility
* Excellent financial and budget management skills
* Excellent knowledge of the marketing, social, digital, experiential and retail industries
* Experience of managing design and production of printed literature, POS and kit would also be beneficial in supporting the wider team
On offer is a unique opportunity to work with a hugely talented and passionate team to manage digital and social briefs from start to finish for some of the UK's biggest companies. My client offers a fun creative working environment as well as a highly competitive salary and fantastic package. The culture within this company is fast moving, the team are friendly, and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
The business have gone from strength to strength over the last 15 years and solidly remain a market leader in digital, experiential and events marketing. Working across a range of clients in multiple markets gives the successful candidate a strong career path to develop and grown in an extremely dynamic business model.
What you'll get in return.
On offer is a competitive salary and package with the option for flexible working. You will be given opportunities across the business to learn and inevitable progress your career.
How to apply.
If this sounds of interest, then please click the apply button right away!