Accounts Administrator - Cadnam - Temp - up to £9.23 per hour
Our client, a well-established company are looking to recruit a Branch Accounts Administrator based in their offices in Cadnam. This role requires a hardworking, reliable administrator with the ability to maintain a high level of accuracy in both numeracy and literacy.Main responsibilities:
- Inputting invoices onto the accounts system
- Reconciling invoices
- Proficient with Microsoft Outlook, Word & Excel
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills on the phone, greeting of clients and suppliers,
order processing, data entry, filing, streamline and all general office skills
- Greet new and existing clients that come into the showroom and take new possible leads
- Liaise with cleaners and tradespersons to keep the branch meticulously maintained
- Receiving and checking small parts deliveries
- Job costing and Ordering Database systems
- Experience within a similar Administrative role, and/or in a Sales or Retail environment.
- Excellent communication skills
- Organised and proactive
- Attention to detail & accuracy
Please note this role will offer continual training with the chance to take on more of a dual Accounts & Branch Administrator role
Working hours are Monday - Friday 9.30am - 5.00pm
This role is a temporary to permanent role with an immediate start.
If you are interested in the Branch Accounts Administrator role, please send your CV to or alternatively you can apply online.
Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency