New Business Account Manager Location: PooleSalary: £22,000 to £24,000 plus uncapped bonus, Year 1 OTE of £26,000 - £28,000, Year 2 - £28,000 - £35,000Hours: 39.1 hours per week, Monday's 9-6:30pm, a day of choice is 10.00am-6.30pm, all other shifts will be 9.00am-5.00pm. You will work 1 in 4 Saturdays 9.00am-12:30pm with half day in week.
Are you a high spirited individual who is target driven whilst having the customer's best interest at heart?
My client, a rapidly growing Household Insurance Broker in Poole, is looking for a confident and articulate person to join their vibrant work environment within their New Business team.
You will be managing a portfolio of customers whilst working with Insurers and Management Agencies to secure terms and cover in order to meet customer requirements and monthly targets.
The main focus of the advised sales role, is to provide expert advice from the wealth of knowledge you will acquire, along with great customer service and ultimately generating new business for the company.Responsibilities of the New Business Account Manager:
What we are looking for as a New Business Account Manager? Essential
- Managing a pipeline of warm leads and converting them into new policies
- Generating income through new business commission
- Working with third party Insurers and Underwriters
- Adhering to Compliance requirements laid out by the FCA
- Achieving monthly sales and compliance targets
- Sales experience
- Confident and competent over the phone
- Negotiation skills
- Good team worker
- Relationship management
- Ability to manage large workloads
- Regular incentives
- 25 days holiday (increases to 27 days after 5 years)
- 5% pension contributions
- Recommend a friend introduction bonus £750
- Group life assurance 4x annual salary
- Group income protection
- Employee assistance programme
- Critical illness cover
If you think you have what it takes to undertake this exciting challenge, then please send your CV to or call Aimee for an informal chat on .