Sellick Partnership are currently working with a County Durham based firm to recruit an ambitious Accountant to join their fast growing team. As an Accountant, you will be responsible for helping clients in the North East to build a better business.
A typical day could include:
- Interacting with clients to obtain information,
- Compliance - Year end accounts, Companies House compliance
- Advise a client on how to move their finance system to the cloud and help to migrate their data
- Meet up with other team members as part of a working group that is tasked with implementing internal strategy
- A day out of the office on an audit
- Give a customer that you know are struggling a call.... just because you know it can be lonely as a business owner sometimes
- Be Level 4 AAT qualified or are an accountancy graduate and are looking to start ACCA or an ACA qualification
- Able to adapt to a changing environment, particularly with technology
- Enjoy a fast paced environment
- 25 Days Holiday + Christmas Eve + Birthday (shut over Christmas)
- Work From home setup - Hot desking in the office
- Hybrid working
- Flexi Working Hours
- 6 Months - Mobile Phone 50% contribution on latest tech
- Employee and Client Referral Scheme
- Socials, Events & Parties - Work Hard, Play Hard
- Buy additional holidays
We encourage interested applicants to apply immediately to be considered for short listing. Alternatively should you require further information or wish to discuss your suitability before applying please contact Helen Dodds in our Newcastle office for a confidential discussion.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. We are proud to be an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from candidates of all backgrounds and circumstances, including minorities and those with disabilities. Please note our advertisements use years' experience and salary levels purely as a guide. We are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion. For information on how your personal details may be used by Sellick Partnership, please review our data processing notice which can be found in the footer on our website.