IT Account ManagerLocation:
West Midlands (Flexible Working/Remote)Salary:
Competitive + Uncapped OTE + Car Allowance
Chapman Tate are working with an established company who specialise in IT, Telecom & Cyber Security Services. In addition to this, the company focuses on IT Infrastructure, ERP, Cloud & Data Solutions. They have a requirement to employ a Sales Specialist to focus on account management in the IT, Cyber Security or Telecoms market.
As part of your DNA, you are a results-oriented, self-starter who builds executive relationships, develops and executes sales strategies. Your primary role would be to engage with existing clients looking to strengthen their current practices.Responsibilities:
- Build and execute your account plans - identifying, managing and closing opportunities
- Manage and grow accounts across various sectors
- Understand and execute the process to grow your own pipeline with assistance from telemarketing campaigns
- Build meaningful business relationships with a variety of stakeholders at different levels and other key influencers in the sales process by understanding their business-critical issues
- Managing and qualifying multiple opportunities through the sales process to a successful close
- Good understanding around IT, Cyber Security or Telecom Solutions
- Must have experience of successfully selling solutions into Small/Medium/Large/Enterprise clients across a variety of industries
- Successful track record of wins and achieving sales goals
- Professional presentation skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who are growing. If you are looking to be a part a forward-thinking business, get in contact to discuss the opportunity further. Please apply with your CV or give us a call for an informal chat initially.
Please contact Sukh Chatha on or email at