My client, one of the UK's leading universities, is currently recruiting a Communications Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating, delivering and evaluating responsive, high-quality communications and engagements to increase the reach and impact of the university's profile and visibility both online and in print. What you'll do:
Who you are:
- Develop & deliver creative marketing and communication strategies, plans and approaches to help market the university.
- Produce newsletters, website updates and social media posts.
- Deliver internal communications activity to staff and students, including on significant issues and campaigns.
- Work with and support key staff across the university keeping them up to date on communications.
- Support other marketing communications activities, such as sponsorship & events.
- A creative, innovative and committed individual.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential.
- Experience editing and publishing for print and online are desirable.
- Knowledge of higher education sector.
- Experience working in communications or PR for an organisation or external agency.
- The ability to source potential stories would be a distinct advantage.
- Available for 3 months or more.