We are looking for an experienced Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) with working knowledge of statutory accounts
and FINREP Reporting.
It is beneficial that candidates come from a similar industry or have experience working for a Financial Services business.
The successful candidate will be based in committing distance to London
and must be IMMEDIATELY AVAILABLE!Main Objectives
- Complete FINREP reporting for Luxembourg on quarterly and annual basis and support London FINREP reporting, ensuring full compliance with reporting requirements and reconciliation to financial statements. Seek ways to automate reporting process.
- Co-ordinate and manage Financial Reporting/ Statutory accounts process for Luxembourg, ensuring reporting time lines are met and liaising with auditors as required. Prepare analysis to support various disclosures and ensure effective control process is in place to support accounts preparation. Seek ways to automate the statutory reporting process.
- Provide full support for Management Reporting function, ensuring all aspects of the required reporting can be undertaken to ensure cover is in place, including budgets and forecasts, allocations, transfer pricing and providing support to management and business management as required.
Skills / Knowledge Required
- Support the GL Close Process, identifying errors prior to close and ensuring the integrity of the London Ledger. Ensure monthly attestations, reconciliations are complete and reviewed for any exceptions. This includes review of revenue and cost streams, variance analysis to ensure correct ledger bookings, providing month end commentaries as required and resolving accounting/GL issues as they arise.
- Provide accounting guidance to the team to support statutory and regulatory requirements.
- Support other areas of External reporting as required as work levels increase to support the business and to meet reporting deadlines. This may include aspects of regulatory reporting.
- Qualified Accountant (preferably ACA or ACCA), with good working knowledge of IFRS and with at least 3years experience of working within Investment Banking.
- Good product knowledge.
- Strong Excel skills; Pivot tables, lookup functions and other data manipulation functions - Essential
- FOREP reporting experience
- Experience of Essbase and Corporate General Ledger experience - Highly desired
If you have the required experience and you want to fast-track your application, please send your CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.