We have just started working on two Conduct Risk Manager roles for one of the UK's leading investment and insurance providers, based in Edinburgh.
The Conduct Risk team is under new leadership and it is an exciting time to join the business. There's a lot going on in the organisation and a wide range of areas/developments with significant conduct risk considerations and potential impacts. As a Manager in the Conduct Risk team you will be closely involved in major change programmes and providing advice and guidance to the leaders in the business.
To be successful in the team, you will need, as a minimum:
- A few years' experience of working in a regulatory risk/conduct risk team or environment
- A Financial Services background and a good understanding of key regulatory requirements and expectations - particularly around the conduct agenda
- An excellent understanding of conduct risk and customer outcomes
- A continuous improvement mind-set
- An ability to impact and influence key stakeholders
If you would like to find out more and have the right experience to be successful in the roles, please get in touch.