Impact & Evaluation Manager, an opportunity to join a Social Welfare charity, based in Central London.
The Impact and Evaluation Manager role is newly created and will lead the Impact & Evaluation function of the charity.
As the Impact and Evaluation Manager, with the support of the Monitoring and Evaluation Analyst, you will develop, implement, and embed outcomes framework to measure the impact of support, services and grant making that help inform the development of support and services.
- Evaluate the delivery of the current strategy, what lessons can be learned to help shape a new strategy.
- Effective monitoring, evaluation and impact analysis frameworks across the grant making and service delivery programmes.
- Evaluate findings to provide qualitative and quantitative analysis of grants, support, and services.
- Support the Director to monitor and report on progress against the current strategy and impact through the Corporate Plan and Impact Report
Our client is looking for an experienced Impact & Evaluation Manager, with proven ability to:
- Develop impact and evaluation programmes and able to apply new or innovative approaches to monitoring and evaluation within a grant making or similar organisation.
- A proven track record of collecting, analysing and presenting evaluation data to a high standard.
- Experience of using qualitative and quantitative data to drive continuous organisational improvement.
- Line management experience.