Who will I be working for?
You will be working for a hugely exciting start-up business. With substantial investment in place, you will be part of their journey from the very start. With excellent benefits and huge potential for development, this is a fantastic opportunity for a bright, enthusiastic and ambitious individual to join the team.What will I be doing?
The CRM Manager role will be perfect for an individual who loves diving into the data & the details and is passionate about customer journeys & communications. My client is looking for someone who has experience across the whole spectrum of multi-channel CRM and has experience both in B2C and B2C. A passion for creating a customer centric experience for all prospects and customers across the business is essential.Main Duties and Responsibilities:
What skills and experience are required?:-
- Execute CRM marketing campaigns across multiple channels (Email, SMS and Push Notifications)
- Work with internal creative teams to scope, plan and manage the execution and creative design of campaigns
- Develop and implement robust test and learn approaches to inform the development of the long-term CRM strategy
- Use consumer data to personalise communications and drive change
- Communicate with internal stakeholders the development of an enhanced CRM programme
- Recommend and develop customer communication. This will include road mapping, designing & delivering our CRM strategy.
- Develop new communication strategies to support registrations and customer retention - multi step, multi-channel programmes that build customer engagement, lifetime value, and support our business KPIs.
- Develop a clear segmentation strategy, identifying the key drivers of profitability, loyalty, and churn.
- Embed "Test, Learn & Optimise" into all activity - ensuring we are always building our knowledge and driving performance with all campaigns.
- Regularly report on all global CRM marketing activity and share with the wider business.
- Review results to create initiatives, optimise and continually improve returning performance.
What else do I need to know?
- Logical approach to problem solving, be super attentive to the finest detail
- You will have experience in a CRM role, in particular, delivering the full end-to-end process in multiple channels
- You'll be passionate about CRM and have great communications skills.
- Experience of using Salesforce for CRM
- Proven database and web analytics expertise to analyse marketing campaigns and present strategies based on results
- You'll be competent at using Excel (formulae, graphs, etc.)
- You will have strong organisational and stakeholder management skills as well as having the ability to multi-task.
- Strong planning, numerical and project management skills
- Excellent attention to detail, strong creative flair, have a flexible work approach and have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
This role is a permanent position and my client offer excellent benefits. This is a great opportunity to scope and develop the position.
We really hope this great role appeals to you and you decide to apply! We love hearing from you and really appreciate every single application that we receive. We wish we could respond to your CV personally but due to the high number of responses we receive this just isn't possible.