Reporting to the Financial Director of a professional services business in Bradford the role of finance manager will include people management of the finance team and technical accounting. We are looking for a part qualified, qualified or qualified by experience accountant to lead a finance team and provide timely management accounts for the Financial Director to review.
Main duties of the position:
- Manage the finance team, conduct performance reviews
- Monthly management accounts
- Review accruals, prepayments, journals and fixed asset schedules
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Process monthly salaries
- Oversee quarterly VAT return
- Variance analysis and ad-hoc reporting
- Liaise with auditors and provide information as required
Our client is one of Bradford's longest established professional services firms, there is an excellent benefits package in place including BUPA, 25 days holiday which rises on years of service and free car parking.
IPS Finance has 40 years' experience in the Yorkshire accountancy recruitment market. We have built our business on long term relationships with both individuals and clients in all sectors, bringing real benefits to all concerned. Please visit our website to view the latest accountancy / finance and practice opportunities.