Do you like to be relied upon? Want to be a big cog in a small wheel (that's growing!)?
You worked hard to qualify as an accountant, but due to the Pandemic your career is in danger of stalling.
This unique opportunity is with a vibrant, award-winning, digital business that is expanding internationally.
There's frankly no better time to join!
This is a business with momentum, a fun, supportive culture also offering the flexibility to work from home;
A broad management accounts role with onward progression, working closely with the FD.
What are you waiting for?
If this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Your future employer
Working with Natalie Wells Recruitment on an exclusive basis, this fast-growing digital business works with some of the most exciting global companies. As the business expands in Europe, the small Finance team will grow and the Finance Director is looking to strengthen the team with the addition of a qualified accountant.
Management Accountant: The Challenge
You'll be responsible for preparing the information for the monthly Management Accounts.
Monitoring performance against budgets.
Produce forward looking forecasts to ensure there is clarity around the business finances.
Embed new European entities into the accounts and use technology to improve reporting.
Play a key role in delivering a smooth month end process.
As a future manager, you'll play an immediate role in coaching and supporting junior members of Finance.
Support the Finance Director on ad hoc projects.
What are we looking for in you?
- Professionally qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or equivalent) with proven experience in an analytically focused role;
- Naturally curious; proactive and not afraid to challenge the status quo;
- Experience of improving reporting using technology;
- Enjoy challenges and finding solutions;
- Consolidations experience is relevant and valued, as is experience of working across different geographical locations;
- Great communication skills and able to work in a collaborative style.
In return, as the Management Accountant you can expect;
- Great culture; friendly, encouraging work environment based in Swindon;
- A competitive salary, £40,000 - £45,000, plus benefits;
- Flexible working with the ability to work from home;
- Commutable from Chippenham, Cirencester, Faringdon, Malmesbury, Marlborough, Royal Wootton Bassett, Swindon.
If you feel you are the right person for this role, we encourage you to find out more ...