World Leading Energy Company has an exciting opportunity for a B2B Marketing Manager working on OREN Digital Solutions and reporting to the US-based Mining Marketing Lead.
The OREN team are part of the Sectoral Decarbonisation and Innovation area with the mission to digitalise the mining industry; enabling the goal of net-zero emissions.
Our suite of global offerings includes a digital marketplace, sustainability and digitalisation advisory services and bespoke solution implementation and integration.
The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing a marketing plan to strengthen the OREN brand, build awareness of the OREN solutions and cement credibility as a digital and sustainability partner in the mining industry.
The successful candidate would have experience across both traditional and digital communication channels and ideally event management, in keeping with heavy industry and B2B marketing needs. They should have a keen interest in sustainability and an ability to adjust messaging to a variety of personas across 6 continents.
• Build marketing plans to meet OREN's evolving needs
• Run campaigns, manage agency deliveries to marketing budget
• Lead the development and execution of all digital asset needs for campaigns, including custom website buildouts, marketing video assets and brand asset and copy deliverables
• Manage all reporting and performance metrics/KPIs associated with digital campaign activations and drive data-driven optimizations based on results
• Develop tone and style guides for communications
• Align with internal brand, legal and communication teams in addition to external stakeholders (ie conference or event stakeholders)
• Due to the global nature of the business, this role is offered on a virtual basis, with the need for occasional London-office presence.
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience
• Demonstrated ability to plan and manage at both a strategic and operational level to successfully deliver campaigns and events
• Experience in B2B marketing campaign management and knowledge of lead-generation best practices across both traditional and digital marketing platforms
• Experience working with CRM and CMS systems like Salesforce and Hubspot, etc and take optimization actions based on the data
• Comfort working with technical terminologies
• Strong communicator across multiple stakeholders and platforms
• Self-driven, and highly motivated to work and lead in a diverse and changing environment
• Copywriting skills essential
• Skilled with MS PowerPoint or similar as a communications tool
• Second language skills, particularly Spanish-language are a nice-to-have
• Experience in industrial sector marketing a plus
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely. We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age. Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour. Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing