Paid Search, Paid Social, PPC Account Manager (Marketing)Location: London (REMOTE)Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Our client, a global, dynamic digital marketing agency with offices based in London, is looking for a proactive, highly organised individual to work as a Paid Search & Paid Social Account Manager.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day delivery of Search or Paid Social campaigns, with your primary role being to manage, report and optimise a campaign in order to deliver against client volume and efficiency targets.
Knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation, Paid Social accounts and/or prior Paid Social experience is essential.
- Growing the Search and Paid Social accounts, increasing efficiencies and identifying new client opportunities
- Planning campaigns to deliver against targets and forecasting of schedules
- Keeping clients up to date on day to day changes in campaign performance and issues
- Taking responsibility for the production of results and competitive analysis, reporting campaign performance on a weekly and monthly basis with support from Search and Display executives
- Attending status meetings, results meetings and produce contact reports to ensure all meeting outcomes are reported and delivered against
- Supporting the Account Directors in delivering effective client service
- Liaising with relevant departments to deliver effective Account Management
You will have:
- Prior Paid Social/PPC/ Paid Search experience
- An ability to be highly motivated, numerate and articulate, both when speaking to clients, writing documents and analysing results
- Understanding of how other media can influence Search and Paid Social campaigns, principles of Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) and research tools available in the market
- Have knowledge and experience of using campaign management tools- for example, SA360, Analytics packages such as Google Analytics and Omniture, as well as market research and display tools including Google Insights for Search and Display.
- Competencies in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint