CLIENT SERVICES ACCOUNT MANAGERJob Category:
Client ServicesJob Type:
Full TimeABOUT US
We are all about winning together through transformational digital marketing. We are a challenger agency with a team of dynamic growth hackers delivering a full-stack solution. We have been working together with clients for 18 years, winning awards for the agency and clients.
With annual billings of over £10m per year operating from our office in London, we deliver international campaigns for a broad variety of clients.
Lyca Mobile, Sziget, The Mobility Group, Ful Advice, Aion Bank, Future Farms, Abel & Cole, Scuderia, Cheeky Wipes
We believe in a joined-up thinking approach to client briefs, which means we can deliver the full range of digital marketing solutions. We are truly full-service, and our capabilities range from performance media, PPC, SEO, Programmatic Display, Social Media, User Experience and Design. Our mission is to use the best digital ideas to connect brands to users and deliver the maximum return on investment. We manage digital marketing investment on behalf of our clients, putting the client needs at the core of everything.THE ROLE
We are searching for a Client Services Account Manager with the skills and enthusiasm to help our clients through our full service performance marketing offering. Central to the role are all the necessary talents of a great client manager - excellent communication skills in everything from PowerPoint to pub lunches (remember those?), an eye for budget management, and a feel for getting to the root of a client's true business needs in order to recommend the right strategy.We are looking for a Digital Generalist with a broad knowledge of digital marketing
- The role is not expected to be executional; this person will manage a variety of our clients for whom we deliver Paid Media advertising, SEO and Data & Analytics projects.
- The ideal person for this role will have experience of, and lots of enthusiasm for, these disciplines, particularly online advertising.
- Candidates with some experience of basic web development (e.g. making CMS changes, working with web designers/developers) would be a huge plus.
- We are looking for someone who has experience managing the implementation of digital marketing strategies, whether in-house or agency-side, and being answerable to leadership/clients for the success of those strategies.
- This role will be fully supported by the Business Director, who is committed to providing support and access to training and development as per this candidate's development goals.
- As with any Client Services role, this individual will coordinate with a team of specialists on each client, though there are currently no direct line management responsibilities.
- They will also be contributing to new business pitches, Harvest's own marketing and internal knowledge sharing and training.
We're currently working full time from home and will get our new member fully onboarded remotely.