REED Finance are pleased to be working with an impressive manufacturing company based near Carlisle to recruit a Financial Accountant or the thriving finance team.
This is a rare opportunity to work within a growing business, highly established and respected within their field, with a clear plan for career progression for teh successful applicant.
We are looking for passionate, focused individuals who are looking to take that next step within their career, and that are open and ready to be mentored into a more senior role within the business. Reporting directly into the Finance Director, this a great opportunity to really develop your career and make a mark on the business now and in the future.
Duties will include:
- Producing the Management and Statutory Accounts, ensuring that the information supplied is timely, accurate and compliant with UK legislation.
- Manage month end for statutory & management accounts
- Assisting in audit & year end
- Produce year end and statutory accounts package for audit on a timely and consistent basis in line with legislation.
- Maintain knowledge of changes and upcoming legislation (Corporation Tax, VAT, etc.), ensuring the business remains compliant and up to date.
- Production of P11d Reports, Personal Incidental Expenses (PIEs) reports, etc.
- Fixed asset & capital register management
- Account/bank/cash reconciliation
This really is a fantastic opportunity for any finance professional that is looking for a clear career path with ongoing development within a market leading, prestigious company.
The ideal candidate will be newly qualified or qualified (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) and have experience within both Management and Financial accounting, and the regulations that come with it. Other desirables are:
- Demonstrable experience in finance and strong attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills at all levels internal and external
- Self-motivated, strategic thinker with the ability to problem solve
The company offer a wide range of great benefits, have a positive, diverse company culture, if you would like to find out more apply below or contact Shannon McGarry, Senior Business Manager at REED Finance Lancashire & Cumbria for more information.A little bit about Shannon from REED Finance...
I specialise in the qualified & senior market providing specially tailored service, mixing traditional recruitment methods with head hunting and cutting-edge technology as well as unrivalled access to the UK's largest candidate base and LinkedIn Recruiter.
I have a real affinity with the Finance sector and in some ways think I may have chosen the wrong career path! I find all things Finance fascinating which has allowed me to build a great rapport and understanding with clients & candidates alike.
Covering industries such as manufacturing, retail, engineering, education, charities and a like I have grown a great reputation in the local area.
I work with a wide range of Finance professionals: from newly qualified Management Accountants right through to Finance Directors and CFO's, so whatever your requirement you can bet you are in safe hands.