Our client is seeking an experienced and skilled Compliance Manager (Mechanical & Electrical) to join their team in Stevenage, there you will manage the compliance work they carry out across the UK.Salary:
£40,000 - £50,000About the Compliance Manager (Mechanical & Electrical) Role:
The Compliance Manager (Mechanical & Electrical) will work collectively with colleagues, to support the delivery of compliance works in Gas, Fire, Electrical, Legionella and Asbestos.
You will provide technical support to the Contracts manager, Operations manager, and teams across the department, in support of the strategy for mechanical and electrical service delivery within its housing stock. You will need to have a good commercial awareness to be able to valuate jobs and put costings to them.M&E Compliance Manager Requirements:
Hold certification or show competency in the following:
- Demonstrate substantial experience of managing landlord compliance in housing organization.
- Experience of managing and controlling Mechanical and Electrical programs and delivering successful outcomes from contract administration processes
- Experience of delivering an intelligence based service and able to demonstrate and evidence the application of organizational learning
If you think you meet the above criteria for the Compliance Manager (Mechanical & Electrical) role then please apply today!
- Edition certification
- Domestic gas safety
- Commercial gas safety
- Legionella Control in Water Systems
- Accreditation for fire alarm, fire protection and passive fire
- Ability to engage, coach and motivate teams and set clear targets and expectations
- Evidence of high levels of customer service and satisfaction
- Experience of successfully managing performance and providing clear constructive feedback.