Venesky-Brown's client, a public sector organisation in Glasgow/Edinburgh, is currently looking to recruit a Delivery Train Lead for an initial 6 month contract with the potential to extend on a rate of £450-£480/day (inside of IR35). This role will be remote based.
- Support the Delivery Train Manager in the rollout of Agile Release Train (ART) principles to the programme
- Support the ongoing live delivery of the programme work streams within these ART across multiple work streams
- Accountable for delivery work streams being tracked and managed across the ART within Jira Advanced Roadmaps
- Supporting Agile teams in the delivery of the ART features/components
- Support the coaching of team members across the ART to ensure principles are known, understood and the transition to ART is consistent across the programme
- Communicate with workstream members to ensure all activities are completed/updated
- Supporting risk and escalation processes are in place to support the ART
- Support in the running of ART forums/sessions (i.e. scrum of scrums, PI planning)
- Experience of Agile delivery in complex environments
- Experience of working within a programme using Scaled Agile principles
- Experience of working across multiple functions and suppliers
- Organised, systematic and delivery focussed
- Team player willing to be flexible and adaptive to meet the changing needs of the programme and work streams
- Experience of using Jira (preferably Jira Advanced Roadmaps)
If you would like to hear more about this opportunity please get in touch.