Library Technologies ManagerContracting Authority:
Public SectorContract Length:
6 months (extension possible)Location:
£510 Security Clearance:
Active SC Clearance & Sole British National (will consider candidates who DO NOT hold active SC Clearance, but this will delay onboarding and start dates by around 6 weeks)Experience Required:
- Analytical skills to interrogate and find solutions to deliver information content, with experience of library content management solutions, IP and federated authentication methods, search tools and single sign-on
- Ability to work at pace, work with others (All hands-on deck)
- Office365 Administration & Understanding of Library technologies
- Library & Information World experience
- Authentication of Electronic Library content i.e. eJournals, eBooks, Online Newspapers
- Identifying and introducing new Library Technology.
- Ability to converse with the technical teams both on-site and suppliers.
- Information Security experience
- Knowledge and experience of library technologies including article delivery, ebook platforms, ejournals, library authentication standards and Discovery services.
- Knowledge of the Digital Marketplace for government