Swindon - flexible approach to working from home and the office
£45,000 - £50,000 plus good benefits
An exciting opportunity to be part of a global offshore wind development business, working in one of the biggest growth areas in the energy market. You will get involved in a range of areas such as finance, investment appraisals, construction projects and contracts and, as such, requires a strong all-rounder.
Some of your main responsibilities will include:
- Providing input in to investment financial models
- Creating and maintaining forecasts for offshore wind projects and associated cash flows
- Tracking the financial impact of any changes to forecast on said projects
- Supporting the monthly reporting for specific projects, including accruals, reports and detailed analysis
- Ensuring the ongoing compliance with internal controls
- Developing excellent working relationships with internal stakeholders regarding project performance
We're looking for someone with experience of working in a project environment. You will have touched on finance, accounting and investment appraisal and ideally have some understanding of large-scale construction and development projects. You'll have first rate Excel skills, familiarity with SAP or a similar ERP system and the sort of communication skills required to work across a complex business with a range of departments.